Wednesday 8 July 2015

Toronto skies and one cut off tree

I've mentioned couple of times how clouds here in Toronto can be spectacular. I don't know why exactly, but there are times when they make the sky look awesome.

Sometimes there's overcast everywhere and there is still sun shining thru.
Sometimes they're just ripped like cotton pieces all over the blue skies, and when the storm is coming, it sometimes feels like two worlds are colliding.

I used to hate clouds (seriously, I had a huge problem with them at one point in my life), but then you grow up and get used to them, and eventually, you might even start liking them.

Especially if you're right here where I am.

One autumn afternoon, the skies were so colourful that I had to take a photo.


But, the problem was I was working so I couldn't exactly just leave. Also, I'm in industrial area with huge buildings around, power cords and trucks so getting a clear shot was almost impossible.


And it was cold outside so too, so I kind of wanted to stay in.

There is one spot I found to shoot the skies, but the certain tree had to be in the picture.

And not even the whole tree, the top is missing because of the power cords and the bottom because of the street, buildings and traffic.

So, I settled for the next best thing and took a picture of cut off tree, from inside, thru the shop window.

The next afternoon the skies were even more interesting, so I took another photo from the same spot.

So I did the next day as well.

The fall here makes the skies, on late afternoons when sun is setting down, quite unusual.


And every day they look different. So I ended up having a whole set of the cut off tree in front of different backgrounds. Not bad for a cloud hater.



Once the winter passed by and spring came, the sights like these became more rare. But, Canadian summer is already half way gone so the fall will be here soon again with it's spectacular colors.



No comments:

Post a Comment